Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Revisiting My 2015 Goals

It's almost the end of February and I thought I'd check in with my 2015 goals and see if I was actually accomplishing them, or trying to do the things I want to do.
  • Blog More.  I feel like this is happening, even if it is just book reviews right now.  I'll try to work on some non-book related posts in the future.
  • Gym.  Yeah, lets not talk about that one right now.
  • Quality time with my husband.  We had a lovely get away, and are planning more.
  • Quilt with my mom.  Having been sick most of January and part of February I haven't been real eager to get together with people and make them sick.  This will happen.
  • Embroidery.  Nothing yet, but I still want to do this.
  • Hang out with my sisters more.  Working on that one-that would be a good blog post!
  • Play games/watch games with friends.  Need to work on this too-but not being sick is a step in the right direction.
  • Read more.  I have actually been reading a lot.  I have finished a few trilogies now, need to finish blogging about the last one.  I'm already on to a new book.  
  • Correspond more.  I would like to be doing better with this one, I need to make time for that.
  • Find my music.  Also need to work on this more.
So I still have some things to work on, but I do feel pretty good about the things I have been able to accomplish.  It's still early, there is still time.  Hopefully David and I are done being sick, and we can start doing some fun stuff!   

No comments:

Post a Comment