Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Distracted


That's pretty much how I've been feeling lately.  Lately I feel like my mind has been all over the place and I might be going a little insane.  I try to sit down to do something and I get restless and think about something else I should be doing.  That's why there hasn't been much posting lately.  I am very behind on some book posts and I'm trying to remedy that.  I'm also hoping to get back into writing non-book related posts as well.  My hope is that getting some of the crazy things on my mind done (like going through my piles of stuff) will help me be able to sit down and focus a little better.

Every couple of years or so we try to purge junk in our home.  We've been in the house for almost 15 years, there are a lot of places to tuck stuff.  Trust me, I am excellent and tucking things away.  I just found a box of wedding invitations that I thought I had tossed or lost 14 years ago.  I'm also a scrapbook/stamper and I have a lot of paper and paper scraps lying around.  I tried to get rid of some of the scraps last night but I keep thinking "I could use that for something."  And that, I believe, is how a hoarder is born.  Just thinking that makes me want to go and throw everything away.  I try not to be wasteful, but I also try not to be a crazy keeper of things.  Clearly it's time for me to purge, I just need to focus and run with it.


Or maybe something like the above will happen.  Clearly with me it can go either way.  I'll keep you posted on the great purge (or wine dancing).  Thanks for listening to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment