Thursday, April 9, 2015

Currently.

Doing:  Fighting off a headache.  Fretting.  I can't seem to shut my mind off at night so I have't been sleeping well.  I blame the headache on that.

Thinking about:  The weekend.  The husband and I have a getaway planned, a much needed one.  I'm hoping I can let go and just relax with him and not worry about the things I have no control over.  Clutter, I'm thinking about that too and how I need to work on that.  I'm thinking about how far behind I am in posting about the book I've read.  Also, I'm wishing I had flat-ironed my hair this morning.

Watching:  The last episodes of Mad Men just started to air last Sunday, so we were all over that.  We've also been watching the second season of Broadchurch (BBC-not US), and I'm enjoying it.  Game of Thrones, Deadliest Catch and I think Orphan Black all start soon, so I'm looking forward to those returning!  Lots to watch, feels like there just isn't enough time some nights.

Looking forward to:  Time with my husband where it's just the two of us.

Reading:  I just read Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson, I'm on the second book in the series now, Firefight.  Reviews to come... someday.

Loving:  My husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment